Tuesday 24 May 2011

Writing BLOCKED

So my writing blocked, is a little different from the more commonly known writer's block, I am currently in the state of mind of being able to write for hour's, but as many other people my age are currently facing I am faced with my end of school exams, and coursework deadlines. I'm currently working my butt off attempting to reach deadlines and revise whenever I possibly can find a single spare second. But the majority of them spare seconds are going to sleep and me time.
I'm stressed as hell, wanting, needing to sit down and write, but every time I pick up that pen all I can think is, no I should really be revising.
Fortunately for me as of Friday I have a  week off, time to revise but also to write. Yahoo!!!!
I will also find time to write a post for here so be on the look out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment